Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I got a friend MeMe!
Yesterday my friend MeMe, came and played after school. We walked to her house, then we came back to my house and had dinner. After dinner Brianna took us back to MeMe's house because everyone had rehersal and my mom had a primary presidency meeting. Well Travis was home watching football but I thought it would be more fun to play at MeMe's. After rehersal Brianna picked me up and brought me home. She tucked me in and read to me. She has been reading Junie B Jones everynight to me. When it was time to go to sleep mom came home and we had family prayer. Then mom kissed me goodnight. I love MeMe. My mom and her mom would go to the same doctor when we were inside their stomachs. Now we are both in the 4th grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Good girlfriends are the best!!!!! Oh fun that Bree gets to tuck you in and read with you. I'm very yellows! ;-) Love you go some Aubs!
that was suppose to say so much Aubs! ;-)
Post a Comment