It looks like you had a blast! Little one, you are not that little anymore. You are looking like a hot mama preteen!!! Please slow down just a bit. LOVE YOU, P.S. Your Turkey won!!! I shouldn't be surpized because it WAS the best! I'll be seeing your face in less than a month!
So fun Aubs. I really wish Travis and I could have gone skiing with you guys. Love your guts!-Bree
Hey AubreyWe miss you too! We had a great time. Love ya!
Looks like your had a great time! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! Little one, you are not that little anymore. You are looking like a hot mama preteen!!! Please slow down just a bit.
LOVE YOU, P.S. Your Turkey won!!! I shouldn't be surpized because it WAS the best! I'll be seeing your face in less than a month!
So fun Aubs. I really wish Travis and I could have gone skiing with you guys. Love your guts!
-Bree
Hey Aubrey
We miss you too! We had a great time. Love ya!
Looks like your had a great time! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment