Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Christmas break.



I love my IPOD. Thanks dad!!!

I have had a great Christmas break. I got an IPOD for Christmas! My sister Sissy came with her boyfriend, Radik from the East coast. My cousins came again with my aunt Vilma from Texas. Richie came with his family from New Jersey. It was so much fun being together with all my brothers and sisters. I wish they didn't have to leave. It makes me so sad when they leave. I love my nephew and my niece. Richie and his family left today. I miss them already. My aunt Vilma and my cousins left yesterday. Sissy and Radik left Sunday. The house is really quiet and I miss everyone. We go back to school Monday. I wish we could have a whole month off.

When my cousins were here we went up to Pomerelle with them. We had so much fun. Claudia is 10 years old. We have lots of fun together. My mom says my cousin Paul spoils us. He loves kids.

I can't believe it is the year 2009 already! I will be 10 this year.


My cousin, Claudia and I.
Radik, me, Sissy, Travis, Anson, and Brianna
All my family.
I'm holding Sophia, my niece.
Making snow cones for Richie.
Travis, Brianna, Dad, me, Chrislynn, Richie, and Anson

2 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

:( I start school again on Monday too. We had such a wonderful time together. A month off and spending it together sounds WONDERFUL!!! Love you so much Aubs!!!!!!!! Love your new pics.

SAYDA said...

Aubrey, wish you could stay home for a whole month too. I love having you home. You complete me. Thanks for being such a good little person.

MOM