Wednesday, July 22, 2009
FUN!
We are going to see the Red Woods. That will take about a week. Then we will go to Lagoon when we come back. Next, my cousins are coming from Texas on August 4th and they will go camping with us at the Logan canyon. It is going to be fun! I can't wait. I am glad that my dad is feeling better so that we CAN do something fun this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I'm so glad you are doing your annual camping trip to Logan. Eat a yummy pancake for me! and I love Lagoon - scream extra loud when you go on Wicked - maybe I will hear you all the way in Saratoga Springs! Kiss your momma for me - sure do miss you guys!
Have a great time enjoying the rest of you summer can't wait to see all the photo's.. Keep safe!
Sounds like so much fun is about to start happening!!! Love you so much!
Exciting!!!! I can't wait either. I wish little Richie would be joining us for camping and Lagoon this summer again. Remember how fun he was?
Cool! Claudia can't wait, she's packed already!
Post a Comment