skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aubrey's school days
Friday, February 11, 2011
Jr. High
Wow! I chose my electives for Jr. High! I look at my classmates and my self and I don't see us going to the Jr. High next year!!! It's pretty crazy we must change a lot during the summer! In about 3 years I'm going to be driving! I'm excited!!!
1 comment:
SAYDA
said...
I look at you and can't believe you are going into Jr. High either!
February 18, 2011 at 9:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aubrey's Playlist
Aubrey
I am 10 years old and I am in the 5th grade. I love to write, so my mom helped me get this blog started so that I could write when ever I want.
View my complete profile
Followers
THIS IS ME!
WITH ANSON
WITH BRIANNA
WITH GISELLE
WITH RICHIE
Parents, brothers, and sisters
Anson
Bree and Travis
15 years ago
Giselle
Mom
6 years ago
Richie
11 years ago
We Love You Papa Bear
17 years ago
RELATIVES
Ashley
Claudia
Jackie and James
Nyla and family
Sam Vest & family
Yvonne
FRIENDS
Amber and family
Caden
Ellie
Emma
Julie
Kelby
Ruby
CLICK HERE
Blog Archive
Feb 15
(1)
Feb 11
(1)
Feb 07
(1)
Jan 31
(1)
Oct 25
(1)
Sep 19
(1)
Aug 07
(1)
Jul 22
(1)
Jun 26
(1)
Jun 22
(1)
Jun 14
(1)
May 31
(1)
Apr 18
(1)
Apr 09
(1)
Mar 20
(1)
Mar 16
(1)
Mar 13
(1)
Mar 09
(1)
Mar 06
(1)
Feb 27
(1)
Feb 20
(1)
Feb 07
(1)
Jan 18
(1)
Jan 10
(1)
Jan 04
(1)
Jan 01
(1)
Dec 17
(1)
Dec 09
(1)
Nov 29
(1)
Nov 18
(1)
Nov 04
(1)
Oct 31
(1)
Oct 21
(1)
Oct 20
(1)
Oct 15
(1)
Oct 06
(2)
Oct 01
(1)
Sep 30
(1)
Sep 28
(1)
Sep 22
(1)
Sep 20
(1)
Sep 19
(1)
Visitors
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
I look at you and can't believe you are going into Jr. High either!
Post a Comment