On the bottom of my blog I have a countdown clock for Halloween. It's not just a countdown for Halloween. It's a countdown to remind me that Sissy is coming the day before. Sissy and Radik fly in the day before. We are all going trick-or-treating together. I'm so excited! today I cleaned my room. Right now Anson is baking chocolate chip cookies. I think in just a minute we might roast hotdogs, outside in our fire pit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
You're beautiful! I love your pics! We are having a Halloween countdown too, the kids are already asking what we are going to do for Halloween and we are starting to think what costumes we are going to wear. We are thinking Adams Family we even think Paul can be Uncle Fester.
How exciting! I'm so happy you have a blog so we can read all about you're life and adventures. We miss you.
Love,
Erica
AUBREY! You are so pretty! That's awesome how you all are going to get together for holloween and go trick or treating. I dont celebrate holloween but i'm thinking of celebrating this year! Were thinking of dressing up Beau Ryan too. I love that you have a blog now so we can keep in touch!
<3 Ash
EEEEEEeeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SO excited sister!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment