Friday, September 19, 2008

My first post

Today is my first post. I also got my own blog. I'm really super exited. My teacher is Mrs. Nelson. She's really nice. Today was a half day at school. We only had math and reading. Well, I'll post you later.
p.s. TGIF

4 comments:

SAYDA said...

Hey Aubs! I'm glad you're posting some of the big things that are going on in your little life. I love you so much. Thanks for being a good student and a good daughter. I love you.
Mom

gizcallyomom said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Happiest day in my life!!!!! Aubs!!!! I love it! I can't wait to get regular updates on you! Half days are the best huh?! Did mom tell you Radik and I are coming into town for Holloween?!!!! Can't wait! What are we going to dress up as?! Trick or treating hear I come!!!!

The Jones' said...

I love you so much Aubrey! You are so cool. I love coming over to your house too. You and Mom are my best friends.

Love you,
Bree

Richie said...

Well, I guess it's only natural for the girl who had her own cell phone when she was 7 to have her own blog now. I love you, and I look forward to seeing more posts.

Love,

Richie