

Last night Brianna and Travy were here and Bree and I baked sugar cookies. At first Anson was putting the frosting on the cookies but then Travis made a comment that he needed to put more frosting on and showed him how to do it. Then Travis just ended up doing it. It was very good frosting. Brianna made it from scratch. It was very fun, but messy. My job was to put the sprinkles on. A very fun job! Here's some pics of the fun time we had last night.










2 comments:
Hi Aubrey,
I love your blog. Are you a fan of Taylor Swift? I like her music a lot. Her and Carrie Underwood. I can't wait to see you again during the holidays.
Love you,
Nyla
You're so cute Aubs. I love you so much. Those were good cookies, huh? We'll have to make them again.
Love you,
Bree
Post a Comment