

Saturday Mom and I went to a garage sale and I found a dummy! I bought him because he looked as if he needed a friend. I put some cloths that I found in my drawer. This is him and I named him Freckle Face/Jeffrey. I started rehearsal for West Side Story yesterday. I have a small part at the beginning and in the middle of the play. (But it's fun) Can't wait for you to see the play Sissy. Can't wait to see you! Pretty soon! Going to bed. It's late and I have to get up at 6 because mom works tomorrow. SAD.










5 comments:
Very Very cool I have to say!!! I like the name as well it fits! Congrats on the part in West Side Story!!!
Amber
I hate that creepy little doll!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! But I love you so so so so much!
I love you princess so much! Can't wait to see you in the play.
Love, Mom
PS:I think you need to lend the doll to Travis and he can sneak it to bed with him and Bree.
Cute friend you've got there!
You've been tagged! Go to our blog and follow the instructions!
Post a Comment