SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MEl. I am very sensitive.
2. I hate to shower.
3. I love poetry and my favorite author is Shel Silverstein.
4. I hate to be teased by Anson.
5. My favorite subject is reading.
6. I don't have a best friend I just have friends and I don't like to go to their houses. I like them to come to mine.
7. I like playing poker and I'm good. My mom says I have a poker face.










3 comments:
I loved reading those facts about you! Thanks!
Don't worry about not having a best friend. I never had a best friend until I was 26 yrs old. Then, I married him a few years later. I also never liked going to people's houses. I liked them coming to mine.
You are so special. We love you so much,
Erica, Ryan, Sam & Nancy
Poker? Well you, Joseph and Claudi are going to have to play against Mike when we go to visit!
Post a Comment