Sunday, January 18, 2009

My dad has cancer.

Last Wednesday I was invited to the academic breakfast because I got good grade during second quarter.

I was going to go skiing with the ski club but since my parent were not going to be in Burley, I changed my mind. Since most of my class went skiing, my parents said I could go with them to SLC instead. My dad has to go to Hunstman Cancer Institute because he has cancer. He has to start radiation every day for 5 weeks. My mom and dad will be gone all week and come be with us in the weekends. My sister Brianna will be watching us. Right now my sister, Giselle is here from Virginia. She will also watch us. I think she will be here for 2 weeks. I am so happy my sisters get to take care of me but I am going to miss my mom and dad. I hope my dad gets better soon.

When we went to SLC we stayed in Kaysville at some friends house. They have a daughter named Ruby. She is eight years old. I like her.

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

I am glad you got to go with your mom and dad!!! I am sure that made there day and I am so glad your big sisters get to be with you this week.

Hugs:)

Julie said...

You are pretty lucky to have good sisters to take care of you - take care of them too!

SAYDA said...

I'm so glad you went with me. It was fun not waiting all alone in the waiting room.
Mom

gizcallyomom said...

Love you little one!