This morning Anson and I played Wii. We tried the singing and the guitar at the same time. Then I went to see a play with my dad. (Fiddler on the Roof) My dad and Anson went to the movies and they are still gone right now. My mom and I are here at home just enjoying each other.
I got to go with mom and dad to Utah this past week. I played a lot with Ruby. My mom and dad stay at their house all week long when they go to Utah. My mom helped me a lot with my homework. I worked on puzzles with my dad at the hospital. Before he goes to get radiation he works on puzzles all the time. We went to The Gateway Mall. It is huge. I bought some neat shoes with my own money that Vilma, Paul, and Bonnie gave me during my Christmas break. I love my shoes so much! They are fantabulous! I also bought my vanlentine cards with my own money.














2 comments:
Those are the cutest shoes I've ever seen Aubrey. I'm glad your dad saw them. I love you and miss you so much. See you this weekend.
Mom
Aubrey, you are the cutest human I know! (Don't tell Ruby - she might be cranky!) I am so happy you have a blog! I can't wait to see you again... please come and play!
Post a Comment