I love Shel Silverstein! My very favorite book and poem is by him. My favorite poem is called Peanut Butter Sandwich. Last year I even performed it for the talent show by memory. I still have it memorized. I love it!
Aubrey, I can't believe you can memorize that much. I couldn't even memorize one line if I had to. It's that theater brain of yours. Great job!I love that you love poetry and that you already have a favorite author. I don't even have a favorite author. Love you tons!
Hey hun wow you are something special and I love how I get to see you not be so shy!!! You got some talent young lady and by the way I love his books too. I have started our small collection for the kids and I think it just might be K's favorite too!
Little One!!!!!!!! I LOVED your video. It was so great to hear your voice and see your face. You are SO talented, I miss you SO much! You are amazing little one. Remember when you were going to try and wear that hat to Smiths? sis
7 comments:
Aubrey, I can't believe you can memorize that much. I couldn't even memorize one line if I had to. It's that theater brain of yours. Great job!I love that you love poetry and that you already have a favorite author. I don't even have a favorite author. Love you tons!
That's my girl,
Good job.
Like the hat too.
Dad.
Hey hun wow you are something special and I love how I get to see you not be so shy!!! You got some talent young lady and by the way I love his books too. I have started our small collection for the kids and I think it just might be K's favorite too!
♥A
Aubs... that first comment is from mom.
Love you!
Mom
Little One!!!!!!!! I LOVED your video. It was so great to hear your voice and see your face. You are SO talented, I miss you SO much! You are amazing little one. Remember when you were going to try and wear that hat to Smiths?
sis
Love it, love it, love it! I think you should do it for the Christmas talent show next year - I could include a couple of Na, Na, Nas is you want!
I like Where the Sidewalk Ends, there's a little poem I think it's called Sick - O it's Saturday I think I'll go out to play.
Post a Comment