
I've been Tagged by Giselle! I am to list 7 random and/or weird things about me.....and then tag 7 people to do the same.
1. I collect pencils and I have over 300.
2.I have to get tucked in a certain way only by dad.
3. I am starting a collection of bouncy balls and I already have a lot but not 300. I love playing with them.
4. I am obsessed by Taylor Swift and Shel Silverstein.
5. I hate cleaning my room but I like cleaning Ansons.
6. I love poems.
7. I love The Joker from The Dark Night. I am always painting my mouth and face red and then go ask people "Why so serious?"
3. I am starting a collection of bouncy balls and I already have a lot but not 300. I love playing with them.
4. I am obsessed by Taylor Swift and Shel Silverstein.
5. I hate cleaning my room but I like cleaning Ansons.
6. I love poems.
7. I love The Joker from The Dark Night. I am always painting my mouth and face red and then go ask people "Why so serious?"
This is my pencil collection.











4 comments:
Little one, I loved hearing these things about you!!!!!!!!! Yes, how could I forget the finger in the ear. Good thing he turned out to be a keeper huh?! ;-)
I cannot believe you have so many pencils? Wow! And now bouncy balls - you are just a ton of fun - I love learning about you.
Wow that's alot of pencils!
What a fun pencil collection. That's a new idea I've not heard of before. You are a darling girl, Aubrey.
Love, Elder & Sister Petersen - neighbors who are in Argentina for a while.
Post a Comment