We didn't have school on Thursday and Friday, and next week is Spring break! On Thursday Sammy came over to play and we went to DQ to get blizzards. On Friday my best friend Sarah who lives behind my house and Sammy from across the street came over and played. We had a lot of fun in my room, playing basketball, riding our bikes, and watching a movie. Today we went to my parent teacher conference. I got good grades and I got another invitation for the academic breakfast. The breakfast is on April 3rd. That is the day that my dad gets his surgery. When we got back I helped dad with yard work. Then my dad and Anson helped me put the trampoline up. Tomorrow we go to Logan to see my grandpa's play. It is a children's play. My grandpa wrote the play. The play is called "Saint George and the reluctant dragon."
Thursday













3 comments:
Looks like you are having a great start to Spring Break - have fun!
Ah, I miss those DQ runs. ;-)
DQ...I love going there!
I hope your Spring Break is wonderful!
Congratulations on being invited to the "good grades" breakfast!
That is a really neat honor!
See you soon
Post a Comment