Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow!

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! We are going to Ogden,Utah. My dad has to see an eye doctor for his diabetes. Then we are going to have a St. Patrick's Day celebration! On the next day my dad has to see the doctor that will do his surgery in SLC. He also needs to register for surgery and get his lab and a lot more things. Then we will take Anson ice skating with some of my parent's friends. The friend's that we are going with is Kellan Hatch and his family. He served a mission with my dad in Texas in 1977. We will be in Utah for 2 days.

I liked my Grandpa's play last Saturday. I'm glad that we got to see a play that he wrote and directed. It was about a dragon.




2 comments:

Julie said...

Whew! I'm so glad you reminded me about St. Patrick's Day - I almost forgot - my bootie would have been sore from all the pinches!!!!

Yvonne said...

I hope your wearing green!