Friday, March 20, 2009

My new pet!

When we were in Utah we went to Kellan's house. They have a hamster and I decided I wanted really wanted one. Mom said yes right away. Dad really didn't want me to get one. He said it was too much responsibility. Finally my dad said yes.
Here I am looking for my favorite one.
Now I am buying my pet.
On our way home with my new pet.
Me and my pet sleeping.
Fixing up my cage.
My dad helped me put it together.
This is my hamster in it's cage.
They told me to leave it alone for 2 days and let it get used to me slowly. It lets me pet it but I can't hold it yet. I can't wait to hold it and cuddle with it. If its a boy I am going to name it Newton. If it's a girl I'm going to name it Nellie. I was going to keep it in my room, but I decided to bring it down stairs so that it has company. When I first got to the store I knew I wanted this one right away. Then my mom and Anson told me to get a smaller one and more furry one. I decided to get the furry one. They put it in a box and as I was leaving I felt bad because this one was standing up looking at me. It looked like it was telling me to buy it. I told my mom that Kellan said to buy the one that talked to me. I think that it was talking to me. It was the one I wanted in the first place. My mom asked the lady to let me see the other one and it followed me to the other side of the cage. It was standing up looking at me when they opened the cage. This was the one for me. I will put some pictures when I can hold it.

6 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

Oh, I love that story SO much I'm glad you got this little one Nelson/Nellie's hair is a beautiful color! Your cage is the coolest!!!!!!!

Radik said...

It's a wonderful story Aubrey!!!
I'm going to hide this hamster in Giselle's bed. We need to do that together when you will come in May!!!
Very cute!!!

Yvonne said...

great names for your new hamster!

Janiece said...

so, do I understand correctly that you put the one back that you had baught and got the right one?
Very Cool!
I am not real big on hamsters, they kind of freak me out...but I will have to come over and check it Out...
and tell your mom to look and see if it is a boy or girl :-)
Have a great week!

Wagstaff's Whereabouts said...

I love that so much! I loved my hamster that I had when I was your age! It was SO MUCH FUN!

Kelby said...

I fill bad now you got a hamster and now it has passed on do you know about how it died?