Thursday, April 9, 2009

My dad had surgery for his cancer.

BEFORE SURGERY


AFTER SURGERY


Richie came from New Jersey and Sissy came from Virginia. We all left Mom and Dad at the hospital on Monday. On Wednesday Mom and Dad came home. I hope my dad will be ok. I help my mom empty his tubes and measure what comes out. Today my dad played with me outside even if he was sick.

7 comments:

Julie said...

You are a good helper Aubrey. I know he's going to be just great - he's superman!

gizcallyomom said...

Hey Sweet Pea! I'm so glad your there to help Mom and Dad. You may be the little one but you are such a big help and really the sweetest thing. MISS YOU! Thank you for singing me to sleep at the hotel and playing with my hair. LOVE YOU!
sis

Yvonne said...

Ah! Great family!

Walker Family said...

Aubrey I am so proud of all you have done for your dad I know he is so proud of who you are.

ps. you won an award on my blog!!!

♥A

Richie said...

Happy Birthday Aubs!

Walker Family said...

psssss. Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!

♥A

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday!