
He climbs to the top and hangs.

He's learned how to open the gate on top.

That's what he is doing in this picture. That is why we put the hamster ball on the top. To hold it shut.

He is so crazy. Look at his little leg.

He is upside down in this picture.

Right here he is doing pull ups.

He loves his ball.

Dad loves him too.

I love his little hands and feet.

Sometimes when he is doing tricks, he falls.

... but gets right back up.

I will miss him so much. This is what I found today.










11 comments:
Oh no, I am so sorry! I had gerbils in middle school and they were little escape artists, too and I was very sad when they died. It is hard to lose a pet.
Aubrey, today has been a sad day... hasn't it? First of all, this was our Primary Presidency's last Sunday in Primary. I will miss you. I loved being in the Primary because I always got to see you.
I am so sorry about Newton. He had the funnest personality. I will miss him too. You took good care of him. At least he had someone who cared for him like you.
I am so sorry about your hamster
Hey, remember when I said he is running that means exercise.
Aubrey,
Honey, I am so sorry about your hamster! I remember when I lost my hamster.... it broke my heart completely.
I love, love, love you and am thinking about you!
Aubrey, I hope Newton had a good funeral today. Did you hum the wedding march? Maybe when we come to visit you can show us where you buried him - but you don't have to really show us - like Jacee did with her gold fish. I will miss you in Primary - and going over your house to door bell ditch. Love you!
O sorry for the loss of your hamster.
But to cheer you up! You'r invited to Photo Friday
Oh, Aubs! I still think these pictures were created with a computer. He is so amazing and looks like a cartoon!!! He was very lucky to have you in his life. I've been thinking of you so very much and wish I could be there to give you a hug. How wonderful to know that you will see him again and he'll have perfected those tricks for you in the meantime (even though they seem pretty perfect to me!). I LOVE you and please call me any time little one, I'm always a phone call away!
sis
I miss him too, and I never even met him! Love you Aubs.
Hi Aubrey, I am so sorry to hear about Newton. It is always hard to lose a pet. I worry about when I have to go through that with Girda. I know that he had a great life with you as his owner.
Love you,
Nyla
I am so sorry that your hamster died. I hop you're still ok but you know he will always be with you.
i feel so sorry dude. now i believe you.
Sarah Bray
PS are u getting a new hamster or pet?
Post a Comment