I am so excited to be another aunt! Can't wait to have another nephew! I love kids and I know Bree does too, so does Travis. I can't wait to go buy him some outfits.
Oh my gosh! I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know my little baby boy is probably dying to meet you too! I love you so much girl! You are going to be an amazing aunt. Again! MWAH!
5 comments:
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so very lucky, aren't we Sis?!!!
You are a wonderful aunt and your new nephew is lucky you will be so close so you can spoil him!
Do you remember how when Chrislynn was pregnant with Richie you didn't like the idea of being an "aunt"? That was funny!
Oh my gosh! I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know my little baby boy is probably dying to meet you too! I love you so much girl! You are going to be an amazing aunt. Again! MWAH!
I can't wait either Aubrey! I am so excited!!! You are such a good little aunt.
Post a Comment