I just wanted to say I love Sissy's music on her blog! Mostly Poker Face! I love you sis, and I love your music! I also love my family! I am having a
wonderful
summer! I have had a busy summer. I have gone bowling almost every day because I bowl free in the summers. I have been bike riding, swimming, and doing lots of yard work. I have been hanging out with Kelby this summer. Sarah, my best friend, who is moving next week went bowling with me last week. My friend, Ruby from Utah came to visit for a whole week. We walked to Dairy Queen 3 or 4 times. I'll post pics later!
P.S Bree gets back from Vegas today! I am excited!










6 comments:
I LOVE the music on your blog!!!! The other day I pulled up your blog so I could hear your music while I was getting ready for work. What a fun summer Aubs! Summers really are the best! LOVE YOU! You better post pics soon!
I love summer too! Especially because I don't have to take you to school and I get to spend more time with you and Anson. I love my family too.
Mom
Colo blog post
Wow! Sounds like you are the queen of summer! We sure miss being there and door bell ditching you guys. Have lots of fun- and I challenge you to a game of bowling when I come - because I ROCK!
I'm so glad to be back! I missed you like crazy!!!!
Love your guts,
Bree
Wish we could be there to walk to Dairy Queen with you! Sophia would be your best friend if you got her ice cream! Love you so much!
Post a Comment